THE MAKING OF

THIS BLOG IS CONTRIBUTED TO THE PROCESS OF MAKING MY FINAL MAJOR PROJECT

Monday 14 May 2012

PORTFOLIO

Ever since my childhood, I have been fascinated with horror films and speciall effects which make them so appealing. I adore the horribly beautiful and truly inspirational works of artists such as Tom Savini, Rick Baker, and Bob Keen. For some reason this theme has followed me throughout my adult life, and in consequence led to the full time study of Technical Effects for Performance. Taking a maximum advantage of the course, I'm trying now to make my way, step by step, into the world of special effects and prosthetics for the film industry.                    
To view my professional portfolio of work go to:
http://www.wix.com/merkova/portfolio

...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment